Each year the Washburn Games brings together more than 200 volunteers to cheer-on and guide kids through various sport stations and activities. This year is a little different, but we still need you!
Just like the At-home Games participants, Volunteer Ambassadors will join in the fun from the comfort of their own homes. There are a variety of ways to help, so you can choose one that works best for you or do them all!
Are you ready to lend a hand?
Join us in supporting The Washburn Games At-home Edition by becoming a Volunteer Ambassador.
- Rally together your network. Let your friends, family and neighbors know about this fun event – but don’t stop there! Connect with your local sports associations and/or youth groups – anyone that you may know with kids. Download this flyer or send a quick email with this link: www.washburngames.org
- Share: Use your online presence and social media skills to build awareness. It’s as easy as hitting the “share” button or you can use these messages:
- Check out this fun event for kids and families! The Washburn Games At-home Edition will provide more than a week of FREE fun sports challenges and activities – including a live yoga event with the St. Paul Saints mascot, Mudonna! Learn more or register your family now: www.washburngames.org #AtHomeWashburnGames
- Get your kids active with this FREE virtual event including sports, family activities and more! Catch the fun by registering today – www.washburngames.org #AtHomeWashburnGames
- Become a donor! Make a gift of $25 in support of the Washburn Games. Your gift will provide children and families in our community with mental health support when they’re overwhelmed with big feelings or difficult situations.